Clarifying Q. on Dental fillings

  Dear Anita,
  You are very lucky if your dentists are so knowledgeable - my friend has got
  her dentist (in the UK) very concerned about this issue (dentists in the UK
  generally do not know anything about these issues as far as i know) and it
  is her dentist who wants to know what alternative there may be to bisphenol
  a, so she can offer her patients a reasoned choice.
  Hope this clarifies my question

  At 13:45 04/12/97 -0500, adavies@louisberger.com wrote:
  >I couldn't tell you;  why don't you call your dentist?  I know my
  >dentist is extremely personable and helpful and he would answer
  >something like that for me over the telephone.
  >
  >Anyway, good luck!
  >
  >Best Personal Regards,
  >Anita Davies
  >
  >Date:          Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:42:24 -0500 (EST)
  >From:          vivmount@greener.u-net.com (Vivien Mountford)
  >To:            Multiple recipients of list <dioxin-l@essential.org>
  >Subject:       Q. Dental fillings -altern. to bisphenol a
  >
  >Does anyone know whether there is any alternative to bisphenol a in
  >(non-mercury) dental fillings?  We need to know fairly urgently whether the
  >only choice is between the "devil" of bisphenol a and the "deep blue sea" of
  >mercury
  >
  >Viv Mountford
  >Viv Mountford
  >
  >vivmount@greener.u-net.com