Dioxin in Cattle

  Date:          Tue, 2 Dec 1997 10:38:16 -0500

  Of course I know what the questions are.  You have quite a talent at
  turning things around on other people, don't you?  You should have
  become a spin doctor instead.  (That's not a compliment, in case you
  were wondering.)

  I wasn't going to honor you with a reply that absurd question to ME;
  that's your responsibility to answer what other people ask you.  But
  on the assumption that YOU don't know what the questions were I have
  included the following:

  	"I'm curious, though, to know how much you
  	earn as Executive Director of Regulatory Affairs
  	for NCBA's Center for Public Policy. I'd also like
  	to know which public relations firms helped craft
  	the propaganda that you spew forth.  Finally, I'd
  	like to know where it is that you've obtained
  	writing of mine."

  	-Mike Ewall
  From:
  gw@beef.org Date:          Mon, 01 Dec 97 14:14:43 MST To:
  adavies@louisberger.com Subject:       Re: Cows and Dioxin

       Do you even know what the questions were?