(Fwd) Re: Vinyl Chloride Odor

  Dr. Bill, (Can I call you Mr. Bill?)

  Do you really think that the below statements were an attack from
  Jon?  Get real buddy.  He was asking you questions that were raised
  prompted by an article.  After all, you are the one that should have
  that kind of data, for God's sake.  What do you want in life,
  people to unquestionably deem you correct yet put those who simply
  challenge you on the chopping block?  A little defensive, Dr. Bill?
  I wonder why?  By the way, Mr. Campbell in no way appears to me to
  act "superior" to you or to anyone.

  Anita Davies
  Louis Berger & Associates, Environmental Engineering Division
  30 Vreeland Road Florham Park, NJ 07932