new web page

  The Clark Fork-Pend Oreille Coalition is pleased to announce the debut of
  its "Chlorine-Free Paper Page."  This web page offers information on why
  chlorine bleaching of paper is bad news, and how people can help change the
  industry by purchasing only unbleached, processed chlorine-free or totally
  chlorine-free paper products.  A buyer's guide to these paper products is
  included, with a complete list of papers available in the U.S. (and some
  available in Canada as well).  We hope that this will make the process of
  choosing these cleaner, safer papers easier.

  The address is:

  http://www.montana.com/cfpoc/paper.html

  We're adding more information all the time, so check back often in the next
  few months.  If you would like to link to our page, please do so, we'd
  appreciate it.  (And let us know if you have a page we haven't linked to
  yet.)  Also, if anyone has comments about how to improve this web
  presentation, we'd love to hear them!

  Elisa Lynch
  Clark Fork-Pend Oreille Coalition
  PO Box 7593