SEC's Dirty Secret

  Our organization was able to trigger an investigation into Waste Management
  Inc. by filing a stock holder complaint.  It didn't seem to matter that our
  stock holder held only one share of stock...but the fact that the complaint
  was filed by a stock holder seemed to be the irrefutable issue.  It may
  save time and legal expense to buy one share of stock from each of the
  suspect companies and file a shareholder complaint.  Shareholders seem to
  have greater standing in these issues.  Just a guess.  E.M.T. O'Nan