(Fwd) Fact sheets for POTWs/POTW ordinances

  Thought the following message from a pollution
  prevention list might be pertinent to the "dioxin
  fingerprint" discussion:

  From:          Lois_Epstein@edf.org
  To:            p2tech@great-lakes.net
  Date:          Thu, 7 Aug 1997 15:22:54 -0400
  Subject:       Re: Fact sheets for POTWs/POTW ordinances

  Steve Skavroneck (formerly with the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage
  District) and I prepared a paper that I presented at the Water Environment
  Federation annual conference in October 1995 (WEFTEC '95) entitled
  "Promoting Pollution Prevention Among Dischargers to POTWs."  If you are
  interested in a copy of this paper, please email my assistant --
  monique@edf.org with your address.

  See also the December 1995 issue of Water Environment and Technology for a
  summary of the paper.

  Lois N. Epstein, P.E.
  Environmental Defense Fund (Washington, DC)
  Lois_Epstein@edf.org