Re: DIOXIN-L digest 547

  i haven't checked lately, but the last time i looked at some of the
  literature 3-4 years ago, no one knew enough to declare any trends or
  general rules.  it also contradicts your statement about the env. stability
  of higher cl congeners.

  are you sure peterson wasn't refering to teq's?  that would be normal, make
  more sense.  if so it would invalidate it as a proof for you.