[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Any Novelists Out There?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Any Novelists Out There?
- From: "Rebecca Leighton Katers" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 11:44:10 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Priority: normal
- Return-receipt-to: "Rebecca Leighton Katers" <email@example.com>
All this "by-product utilization" sounds like the
old activist book I read years ago in highschool
--- "The Jungle" was written about
turn-of-the century industrialization, dangerous
practices, social impacts, and food adulteration.
In that case, a relatively small group of
journalist "Muckrakers," including the book's author
Upton Sinclair, achieved reforms by exposing the
outrages through extensive media coverage and
I guess what we need now are some good writers to
weave all this into a series of romance, action
and mystery novels. No need to exaggerate.
Rebecca Leighton Katers
Clean Water Action Council of N.E. Wisconsin
2220 Deckner Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54302