Any Novelists Out There?

  All this "by-product utilization" sounds like the
  old activist book I read years ago in highschool
  --- "The Jungle" was written about
  turn-of-the century industrialization, dangerous
  practices, social impacts, and food adulteration.

  In that case, a relatively small group of
  journalist "Muckrakers," including the book's author
  Upton Sinclair, achieved reforms by exposing the
  outrages through extensive media coverage and
  dramatization.

  I guess what we need now are some good writers to
  weave all this into a series of romance, action
  and mystery novels.    No need to exaggerate.

  Rebecca Leighton Katers
  Clean Water Action Council of N.E. Wisconsin
  2220 Deckner Avenue
  Green Bay, WI 54302
  Phone:  414-468-4243
  Fax:  414-468-1234