Re: International discontinues Unity DP unbleached paper

  Hi, folks,

  This is ironic. I just read (in some other note) that the
  DOD just made a commitment to buy 100% recycled
  paper for all of their copying, increasing demand
  significantly. I believe International needs to be told
  this - that they have an opportunity to cash in on
  a huge market share of the recycled paper market
  if they retain the plant. Someone familiar with the
  paper and pulp industry needs to contact International
  and Hammermill, I think, to be most effective.

  Thanks and regards
  Jon