Halting Microsoft's Hegemony

  The following is a pointer for an article I wrote for
  Intellectualcapital.com.  It is called "Halting Microsoft's Hegemony," a
  title chosen by the editors, not me. The URL is:

  http://www.intellectualcapital.com/issues/97/1120/icpro.asp

     One cool thing about the intellectualcapital.com site is that people
  can comment on the same page as the article.  The Web site editor is
  none other than Pierre S. du Pont, and they list contributing editors
  and commentators from George McGovern and Nadine Strossen to Zbigniew
  Brzezinski and Peggy Noonan, among many others.  My article is
  sandwiched between 3 pro-Microsoft articles.

  --
  James Packard Love
  Consumer Project on Technology