Re: Where Do We Go From Here?

  Charles Mueller wrote:
  >        The Nader conference on Microsoft being over, I'm curious as to
  >where the concerned people go from here.
  >
  >        So far, I can't recall seeing a clear statement as to what any group
  >would like to see done about Microsoft--not to mention how to get there.
  >Agenda, anybody?

  NetAction included a set of recommendations in the White Paper we released
  just before the conference.  We will be communicating with members of
  Congress about the recommendations, as well as with the Justice Department.
  We certainly welcome support from others who agree with our recommendations.

  The White Paper is at: <http://www.netaction.org> and the recommendations
  are at the end of the document.

  Audrie
  --
  Audrie Krause  <<NetAction>>  E-MAIL: akrause@igc.org
  601 Van Ness Ave., No. 631    San Francisco, CA 94102