Re: DOJ actions -- Why not Windows 98?

  Microsoft's defense is that MSIE4.0 will *be* part of the operating
  system in Win98.   Indeed, if you install MSIE4.0 in Win95, and include
  the active desktop, it replaces the standard file manager with the
  browser.  For DOJ's actions to meaningful, DOJ has to prevent MS from
  achiving by product integration what it is a seeking to do through
  tying.   Jamie

  --
  James Love