Re: A question: predatory pricing

  It is extremely difficult to generalize - I would have to know more
  facts.  However, under the latest Supreme Court ruling plaintiff probably
  must prove that defendant is likely to reap monopoly profits at the end of
  the strategy. So, if the "victims" won't exit the market, they will have a
  very, very hard time collecting.

  Bob Lande