MS objects to special master

  This one dumps my core!

  http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,17634,00.html

  It would seem that if you are edutaced in the use of computers
  then ceratinly you would be biased against MS. Well I really can't
  argue that point. To me this is very scary. If MS gets Lessig
  bounced (Actually they want the whole thing bounced, but
  failing that bounce Lessig) then who would they get? They want
  some juris-compu-neophyte MS Office user! Excuse me, but this
  represent serious crap.

  I while back I posted a list of usenet news posts which contain
  some obvious references to Mr Lessig's MAC preferences. Although
  this wasn't noted in the article I'm sure MS was also aware of it.

  Mark Hinds