Re: Universal Standards?

  Mitch Stone wrote --

  > This command line vs. GUI debate is ancient history. Certainly some
  > ancient history is relevant -- but some of it just plain over.

  I've said it publicly, I've said it privately: this has *nothing*,
  NOTHING WHATSOEVER, to do with command-line interfaces. What do I have
  to do to make that clear?

  > As for Apple removing the "control" key, I honestly don't know what
  > you're talking about. I'm pressing it right now, see?

  So I go back further than you on the Mac! My scanner should be able to
  capture a decent image of my 512Ke's keyboard. How do you want it: fax,
  GIF, JPEG...?

  Dan Strychalski
  dski@cameonet.cameo.com.tw