Hey we're forgetting an entire group of folks!

  Hey! Sorry but we're forgetting about the canada, france, uk, brazil,
  russia and many other countries which would gladly partake in the
  formation of a document of protest of Microsoft for unfair practices. We
  must keep the global nature of this situation in mind. Let's get those
  address in the list building process as well.

                Christopher Pall
  Delphi Programmer & Western Michigan Student (CS)
                   ThinkBiz
                Kalamazoo MI USA
               X97PALL@WMICH.EDU