Re: DOJ Reply, More than IE

  Congrats are in order.

  Following up on the DOJ reply how about making a systematic listing of
  software and hardware technologies in which we know Microsoft/Bill Gates
  is active?

  On each category we can have people react with specific detailed
  accounts of their experiences which indicate corporate behavior in
  violation of free enterprise and/or representing monopolistic
  tendencies.

  So we need a categorical listing of hardware and software covering all
  sectors of business, industry and commerce AND military applications.

  Anyone out there know of a good systematic listing of hardware and
  software we can start working on?

  Let's put on our thinking caps and get to work.

  The Internet is all about democratic principles, empowerment and
  collaboration, transcending national borders.

  Let's NOT limit ourselves to the USA but also get Europe, Latin America,
  Asia and Oceania (including Australia and New Zealand) jump on the
  bandwagon.

  The AM-INFO list should be made known in other continents.

  The DOJ will be very sensitive to FOREIGN input.

  Milton Ponson
  Techne Data
  Aruba

   .