Fwd: ZDnet "Poll" and MSmail interception

  I have sent the following to ZDnet (2nd try) to request an explanation for
  their misrepresentation of a static "result" as the current "vote" tally.
  ----------------------------------to the editor-------------------------------------------------------
  I have previously tried sending a comment to ZDnet but with no response.
  If you can't answer my question, please tell me who can. The question
  is;
  Why does your "poll" concerning the Microsoft/DOJ case
  (http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/special/msdoj2.html)
  return a frozen result, namely
  "Microsoft has laid out its defense. You are judge and jury.
                Microsoft is:
                       Guilty: 1201 (48%)
                   Not guilty: 1320 (52%)"
  This has been the same "response" for some time and I personally know of
  at least 10 individuals who have reported the same answer in response to
  their
  attempts to "vote". There are many of us that would like an explanation.
  And if you can't supply that, then please remove this blatant
  misrepresentation from your website.

  Thank you for your consideration of my request.

  --
  Glenn T. Livezey, Ph.D.

  I have also been informed by another list member that I am not the
  only one to get a misleading "mail failure" error message citing
  Johnson, Stan L. in conjunction with an attempt to post to am-info.

  How many others have received a similar message (assuming this
  post gets through) from MSMAIL regarding undelivered mail?

  Can the operator@essential.org shed any light on this subject?

  Glenn T. Livezey, Ph.D.
  Director of Perinatal Research
  Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine