Re: Apple Architecture

  On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:49:18 -0500 (EST), Mitch Stone wrote:

  >>And I wonder if the reason why Apple is having such a tough time getting a
  >>new CEO is because nobody wants it now that Microsoft is involved?
  >
  >Unlikely. The three much more obvious reasons: (1) the board of directors
  >is new, (2) the company is perceived as a "sinking ship", and (3) working
  >for Steve Jobs can be hellish.

       Not to mention who would want to be the CEO for a company that
  already has a 'King' (Jobs).  Unless he's promised to step aside as
  soon as they get a CEO (if he has I haven't heard about it) any CEO
  would still be playing '2nd fiddle'.

   ...Cheers,

   ...Norm

  * Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  * For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  * with "send pub_key" in the subject          *