RE: satellites

  Apparently, and I should have thought of it, the bandwidth controversy in
  Europe refers to M$FT-WebTV.  I just had an "interesting" ad show up while
  surfing, it was from "1st Family", whoever they are, and said [not exact
  quote]:

  	free [satellite] dish, free internet access, free WebTV

  ????

  I didn't click on the ad, so don't know where it goes.  If M$ owns WebTV
  now, how come it's advertised as a freebie?  Or could  this just be a
  leader from an ISP and have no connection to M$? [And I always thought
  there was no free lunch.]

  Claire Macdonald