Re: Apple Architecture

  On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 21:34:20 -0500 (EST), Mitch Stone wrote:

  >>I more worry about M$ buying/stealing much of what is unique and
  >>valuable from the Next system, and encorporating it in the NT gaping
  >>maw.
  >
  >If I understand correctly, the agreements between Microsoft and Apple
  >provide for _patent_ sharing, not copyrights. Which means, I believe,
  >that Microsoft is not entitled to use of the NeXT/Rhapsody code.

       Well whether they're "entitled" to it or not Apple had just better
  make damn sure they don't get anywhere near it, because Apple wouldn't be
  the first M$ partner that saw their ideas show up in one of M$'s
  offerings.

   ...Cheers,

   ...Norm

  * Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  * For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  * with "send pub_key" in the subject          *