Re: UNsuccessfully M$ products

  Christopher Pall wrote:
  > I think it would be wrong to say that Quick C/C++ or Quick
  > Basic were failures since they reappeared as different products which
  > were succesrul, VC++ and VB.

  In a book of Microsoft Press, they assure at least for VC++ it has been
  completely rewritten. Of course we cannot completely trust M$ Press...
  ;-)

  They assure also that on a period of time VC++ 1.0 project was near
  "infinite defects" !

  --
              .~~~.  ))
    (\__/)  .'     )  ))              Luc-Etienne BRACHOTTE