Re: What's The Dough Boy Afraid Of?

  Here's the story, as I remember it...

  Ben and Jerry found themselves in competition with
  a large corporation.  Their distributors were being
  coerced into dropping Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
  B & J realized they couldn't win a legal battle, so they
  took it to the people with an ad campaign.   They won,
  and we have Cherry Garcia ice cream because of it . Who
  says democracy isn't great?

  Tod Landis