Re: Another IE4 bug

  claribba wrote:

  > Symantec has announced a whole slew of Norton products to correct 95
  > problems.  Consumers should demand MS fix their own problems...for free.

  I offer the following link to an interview with Bill Gates in which he
  describes his philosophy on bug fix upgrades, and how he classifies
  people who "don't know how to use software properly":

  http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/17.44.html#subj11

  I was rendered speechless the first time I read it. You will learn why
  waiting for bug fixes from Microsoft is a complete waste of your time.

  --
  Dave Sieber
  dsieber@terminal-impact.com