RE: Thanks David

  Actually, Bill buys the products from MS, pays for them, and takes a
  deduction for what he paid.

  I also think you need to re-read your remarks and apologize for making
  ad hominem comments that have no place in civilized discourse.

  Regards,
  David E. Y. Sarna       davids@objectsoftcorp.com
  ObjectSoft Corp. (NASDAQ:OSFT)    http://www.objectsoftcorp.com
  433 Hackensack Ave., Hackensack, NJ 07601
  Tel.: (201) 343-9100    Fax: (201) 343-0056