Thanks for the memories...

  I'd like to take a brief moment to thank those who have taken a moment of
  two to bounce issues back and forth with me. I really do appreciate your
  honesty and candor and I hope that you, in some way, have appreciated mine.
  It has never been my intention to try to change your minds. I know that
  most all of you are firmly esconced in your battle positions. <G>

  I hope that from my participation on this forum that you realize that there
  is a huge majority of people "out there" who do not share your views on the
  topics at hand. Even with all the banter back-and-forth, I would totally
  defend your right to express your views and feelings.

  I have many things to do in order to prepare for the big event this week
  (and even a few for my own small unpublicized event), so I'm likely to drop
  off the list. I know that will make some of you happy--please say a silent
  thank-you! <G>

  I have not taken undue offense at any of the unkind remarks directed
  towards me though I would hope, as my Christmas present to you all, a
  kinder and gentler life.

  Please accept my apologies if I have offended any of you, that was never my
  intent.

  Charles