Re: Why hasn't anyone brought this up yet?

  Anyone want to bet that I can't order a computer system on line and get
  either "no operating system", or a choice of two other operating systems
  from two different companies (MS is one of them).

  I'll agree that most/many companies don't offer this option, but I can
  prove that at least one major company does on some systems. This
  information would seem to invalidate the argument that this is absolutely
  impossible and that there is NO choice--because this is true in at least
  one instance.

  This is a major company and you could go their web site today and verify
  this fact.

  Charles