Charles Kelly

  Charles Kelly wrote (the usual baiting crap)

  >It is interesting Paul, but it is also a sad reflection on the empty lives
  >of peple who involve theirselves in any hate movement. Skinheads, racists,
  >nazis, various militias, and now Microsoft haters. Geez...

  Normally I simply delete Mr Kelly's crap without reading, but unfortunately
  I made the mistake of just hitting the NEXT message button and there
  I was face to face with another brilliant contribution. I'm really trying
  to ignore you, but you really are an obnoxious fellow.

  Since you you feel compelled to use insulting, imflamatory  comparisons
  I'll provide you with one. You remind me of a Tobacco company exec.
  "There's no evidence that smoking is bad for people."

  Also, Your mother was a hamster and you father smelt of elderberries.
  Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

  Mark Hinds "Linux*Shmo"