RE: Evidence of tying

  It is no longer Microsoft's policy to compel buying unneeded /unwanted
  licenses. The consent decree already fixed that. Note that now that OEMs
  do have a choice, they are basically choosing to do what they did
  before, because that's what the market wants.

  Regards,
  David E. Y. Sarna       davids@objectsoftcorp.com
  ObjectSoft Corp. (NASDAQ:OSFT)    http://www.objectsoftcorp.com
  433 Hackensack Ave., Hackensack, NJ 07601
  Tel.: (201) 343-9100    Fax: (201) 343-0056