Re: Return Economics html trivial debate

  On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Gerry Britton wrote:

  >On Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:45:51 -0500 (EST), Kendall G. Clark wrote:
  >
  >>The notion that MS is responsible for any technological achievement is
  >>ridiculous.
  >
  >Aren't you forgetting "Bob"? <VBG>

  Yeah, Gerry, you got me. But they pulled that program. I guess it was because
  there were so many people who just couldn't get caught up with the technology.

  That's just what I want from an operating system: more ``personality'' than
  stability!!

  Best,

  	Kendall Clark

  --