Re: Question about the AM conference

  I use Linux too,
  I boot in Windoze about twice a month (for an hour or so)
  I have been whitout any MS OS for a six months period once.

  I have to agree with most of the stuff Mr. Clark says.

  Command you guy at essential.org!!!

  I'm sure you can arrange so this guy gets to the conference for free.
  He represents a lot of people, we could say he represents me also.

  As long as Mr. Clark keeps us Linux users informed, get him in there
  for free, we need to be represented.

  L.Goulet