OOps.

  I didn't intend to send that draft out to the entire list. It
  was a mistake. But now that I've done it, I would be happy to
  entertain any opinions on it. Is it too paranoid?  I don't know
  and no one may know until the definition of `insubstantial' is
  made clear. It's really an early draft and I didn't mean to
  release it until I tried to tune its level of sanity.

  But again, I'm sorry to take up your mailbox space and thanks
  for your indulgence.

  -Peter Wayner