Vancouver Protests

  Just thought I would let Ogoni solidarity activists worldwide know about
  some upcoming activities here in Vancouver by the Ogoni Solidarity
  Network:

  This coming Friday, October 31st, we will be having a Halloween protest at
  a local station (25th and OAK) between 4-6pm. We will have some street
  theatre and protesters will be wearing costumes. The Ogoni Solidarity
  Network of Vancouver has been protesting weekly since last November 10th
  at Shell stations across Vancouver as well as North Vancouver, a local
  suburb. The protest this Friday will be our 52nd protest in a row.

  On Monday, November 10th, OSN members and supporters will be gathering at
  the Shell station at BURRARD and DAVIE streets in downtown Vancouver for a
  vigil ceremony in memory of the Ogoni Nine. The vigil ceremony will be
  between 4-6pm.

  Good luck on all your actions and activities against Shell and in memory
  of the Ogoni Nine and the struggle of the Ogoni people. Peace.

  -- Jaggi Singh, volunteer

  The Ogoni Solidarity Network of Vancouver
  1672 East 10th Avenue
  Vancouver, Salish Territory
  CANADA V5N 1X5

  tel: (604) 873-8554