more on Essential Action's kit

  Hi All,

  Ernie Yacub, who organizes Boycott Shell campaign activities in Vancounver
  Canada emailed me to ask if I could put Essential Action's Boycott Shell
  kit on the web. In case others were wondering the same thing, here's my
  response:

  Unfortunately, I can't put most of the contents of the kit on the net
  because most are newspaper clippings, newsletters, journal articles and
  other printed materials I collected from a bunch of sources. The Kit also
  includes a 16-page campus organizing guide from the Center for Campus
  Organizing, postcards from the Body Shop and a poster from Project
  Underground. However, both Project Underground and the Sierra Club (who
  both contributed material to the Kit) have web pages which have information
  on the campaign. In the coming months Essential Action will also put more
  material on this campaign on the Essential Information (www.essential.org)
  web page and MOSOP in Canada is also putting together a great web page.
  Stay tuned for those.

  The Struggle Continues...

  Annie
  Ann Leonard