Essential Action Boycott Shell Information and Organizing Kits available

  BOYCOTT SHELL CAMPAIGN ORGANIZING KITS AVAILABLE FROM ESSENTIAL ACTION

  Essential Action has compiled an organizing kit for Boycott Shell
  Campaigners, which includes many news articles, interviews, and factsheets
  about Shell's activities in Ogoniland as well as organizing guides,
  information on selective purchasing, postcards, a summary of the Nigeria
  Democracy Act, contacts for further information and more good stuff. The
  Kit includes materials from a number of journals and environmental, human
  rights and labor organizations working on the campaign.

  The Kit costs us $5 each to produce and mail so we are asking for $5 per
  kit so we can recover our costs and continue producing updated Boycott
  Shell Campaign materials. However, if you really don't have $5, contact us
  and we will send one to you anyway.

  Please send $5 per kit to Boycott Shell Campaign, Essential Action, PO Box
  19405, Washington, DC, 20036 or email action@essential.org
  Ann Leonard