message to be posted on the list-serve...

  	I just completed the first pamphlet in a series exposing criminal corporate
  activity, this one focussing on Shell. Each pamphlet contains back round and
  current information, a listing of some of the organizations working in
  solidarity with the Shell/Nigeria issue, (as well as this list-serve address)
  and a 8 by 11 1/2 inch non-vinal sticker sheet, (6 stickers), urging
  customers to boycott Shell for the listed ways that Shell is responsible for
  genocide/ecocide. The intention is that the stickers will be posted on Shell
  gas station or other property, where they will be seen by customers and
  staff, forcing Shell's atrocities out into the open, instead of being
  confined to mainly liberal circles.
  	The pamphlet, entitled "Guerrilla News," is well suited to distribution at
  rallies and protests, or on information tables. They're free, (until my funds
  run out) and If anyone wants a sample copy, give me a postal address and I'll
  have one off to you promptly, And in light of the coming Nigeria Advocacy
  Days,  If someone wants a whole bunch, I'll get them to you as fast as
  possible.

  Oh, and I realize public sticker posting is a controversial tactic, I'd
  welcome comment.

  teishan,        latnerj@aol.com