FW: FYI -Your Personal Information is Public

  This message was sent to me.  I have called the number given and reached a
  Lexis recording (Option 4, then 9).  According to the recording, they will
  accept only written or faxed requests.

  The fax numbers and addresses below are corrected according to the
  recording.  I have removed the address of the original sender to preserve
  her/his privacy.

  Lew Lorton

  __________________________________
  >Subject: FW: FYI -Your  Personal Information is Public
  >Author:  Aniruddha 'Raj' XXXXXXX <anirudb@xxxxxxxxx> at Internet
  >Date:    9/12/96 2:05 PM

  There is currently a message saying they will only honor written or faxed
  requests for removal with full name and address.
                                  LL

  --
  Lewis Lorton, Executive Director
  Healthcare Open Systems and Trials