the future has arrived

  In Seattle, a local sundry chain, which also happens to have pharmacies
  in each of its locations, is now advertising that they have access to
  "your complete medical history" on line.  Further, they say this is a
  Good Thing, because they will know any potential side-effects from your
  prescriptions.

  I know nothing more about this; I merely heard the ad.

  Sleep well, folks; uncle five-and-dime is on the job.

  --
  +  Dave Williams   +  Privacy:  a quaint notion, rendered obsolete by the