Senate markup on Bennett Bill

  This weeks AHIMA meeting isn't happening, because the Senate is pushing
  ahead on a planned mark-up on S. 1360, apparently, and several persons
  were told that they had until friday (tomorrow) to submit recommendations
  on changes in the bill.  The medical privacy coaliton, which Dr. Denise
  Nagel is chairing, is presenting something to the Senate staffers, which
  will be available to this list by friday or early next week  (they will
  be seeking endorsements for their pro-privacy alternative approach).

  I'll post addition info when I can, and others who know more than I are
  encourage to post additional details. jamie

  James Love, love@tap.org
  P.O. Box 19367, Washington, DC 20036; v. 202/387-8030; f. 202/234-5176
  Consumer Project on Technology; http://www.essential.org/cpt/cpt.html
  Taxpayer Assets Project; http://www.essential.org/tap/tap.html