Re: Policy versus implementation

  On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Lewis Lorton wrote:
  > Yes I can point to things that will cost, I think, lots of money.

      Well do so.

  > More importantly - how can you think that all of this regulation which will
  > require lots of certification activity and immense amounts of doucment and
  > information management has no costs?

     Don't put words in my mouth, and don't set up a straw man.  Stop
  railing and give us something concrete to respond too.  What exactly do
  you want changed, and why?

     jamie

  James Love, love@tap.org
  P.O. Box 19367, Washington, DC 20036; v. 202/387-8030; f. 202/234-5176
  Consumer Project on Technology; http://www.essential.org/cpt/cpt.html
  Taxpayer Assets Project; http://www.essential.org/tap/tap.html