Re: AHIMA friday meetings on S. 1360

  On Sun, 21 Jan 1996, Robert Gellman wrote:
  > You already asked this one, and I answered it.  Everyone in the country is
  > affected by this bill.  If you are a patient, a provider, a government
  > agency, an employer, an insurer, or just about anyone else, a medical
  > privacy bill affects you.  So the answer is that just about all of my
  > clients are affected by this bill.

         Ok.  Are any of your clients firms that are engaged in lobbying on
  S. 1360, even if they didn't hire you?

    jl

  James Love, love@tap.org
  P.O. Box 19367, Washington, DC 20036; v. 202/387-8030; f. 202/234-5176
  Consumer Project on Technology; http://www.essential.org/cpt/cpt.html
  Taxpayer Assets Project; http://www.essential.org/tap/tap.html