Power supplies needed

  Does anyone know of a replacement for the AT$T 353A power supplies which we
  are using for AT&T ISDN 6508 as well as Cortelco CI3000 phones.  I need make,
  model and manufacture of any substitute power supply.  Thanks in advance.
  * James E Bush                                                           *
  * Virginia Department of Health
    *
  * Office of Information Management                                       *
  * Computer Network Support/Telecom Technician                            *
  * 1500 East Main Street, Room 211                                        *
  * Richmond, Va. 23219             Email: jbush@vdh.state.va.us           *
  * 804-786-4801 Fax: 804-786-7528  Internet: jbush@richmond.infi.net      *