Re: ISDN?

  Usually not all members dial-in at the same time.
  So most providers handle the formula : Total lines = user * 1/10
  In this case  2 lines will be too little so take about 5 lines.
  Here in The Netherlands the only choice you have is whether to take
  ISDN_2 or to take ISDN_30. So, over here you will have to take 3 ISDN_2 lines.

          Erik Maranus
          ZeelandNet B.V.
          Erik@zeelandnet.nl