Re: ISDN?

  I have an ISDN line at home through which 5 computers can get to the
  internet. Since I only have a dynamically gotten IP address through my
  service provider, I had to set up a SOCKS server. This enables all five
  machines to get to the internet through the ISDN line and only one IP
  address. It is working very well for me. I can give you more details if
  you would like. Just e-mail me.

  -Micah

  On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, alritter wrote:

  > I'm new to the list and would like to post a question.
  > I work for a non-profit org. We are going to offer Internet classes, and
  > will be using approximately 15 CPU's. Will it be necessary to have 15
  > individual ISDN lines?
  > Which would be more efficient for this type of Internet setup ISDN or T1?
  >
  > Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  >
  > 				Thank
  > 				alritter@escape.com

  =====================================