Re: Another Point Of View (Round 2)

  At 8:01 PM -0500 12/3/96, James Love wrote:
  >Oh, one more thing.   In game theoretic models, it is the expected
  >prices after entry when are important... not the prices before entry.

  Tell that to all the lunatics that bid $40 a pop for PCS licenses. There is
  no question that the consumer is going to be the big winner here as half a
  dozen network providers beat each other's brains out for business. Had we
  taken your approach, say using regulators to force the cellular duopolists
  to reduce their prices to some "fair" level, the results would have been
  entirely different.