DO IT!!!! (plus report on Utah)

  Write, call, fax, even E_mail Delaware Commission.  $27 is only the
  recommended decision.  Explain that it is the end of the electronic world as
  we know it unless they do the right thing on ISDN.

  Chairman Robert MacMahon
  Delaware Public Service Commission
  1560 South DuPont Hway Box 457
  Dover DE 19903-0457
  Business (302) 739-4247

  Jamie was excellent in Utah -- very methodical, objective and compelling.
   His attorney (me) then took the stand to explain that , yes, that it was the
  end of the electronic world as we know it unless they lowered ISDN rates.
   Found a charming example of a software engineer in Utah who has to use
  residential FRAME RELAY to telecommute to Silicon Valley.

  We'll try to get you transcripts.
  --Scott Rafferty