Re: ISDN NYNEX TARIFFS in NYC

  A week ago I posted here stating I'd be willing to help pursue
  the above but haven't heard a solitary peep. Is it possible that
  no one at all in the Big Apple is interested in these matters?
  Or is there some strange NYNEX conspiracy -:)!

          Giorgio Gomelsky 	A C A D E M Y      "Lest we have
          AMUSE-New York Amiga         I N                to do it
          Users Group               P E R I L             all over
          Producer AMUSE-TV     Founder member IAS          again"