Sex ratios

  I'm trying to find the citation or article
  which states that sex ratios are
  skewed in the offspring of women exposed to
  dioxin during the Seveso, Italy, accident.

  Recent studies in Green Bay and Lake Michigan
  show that 99% of the Yellow Perch population is
  now male, and researchers are scrambling to find
  the cause and cure before the perch die out.

  Another study comparing clean and contaminated
  populations of Yellow-headed Blackbirds in Green
  Bay has also found seriously skewed sex ratios.

  Rebecca Leighton Katers
  Clean Water Action Council of N.E. Wisconsin
  2220 Deckner Avenue
  Green Bay, WI 54302
  Phone:  414-468-4243
  Fax:  414-468-1234