Re: Chem Waste Management exemption

  	For clarity, I hope the people involved in this issue understand that even
  though this rule is a final action and the exception was granted under a
  previously past rule, it is still possible to litigate on this issue.  In
  more than a few cases, rules are passed that don't reflect the original
  intent of the law.
  	I'd suggest finding a good lawyer and doing some digging into the
  case law involve if you feel that it's worth persuing.