Re: Dioxin Controversy

  I have read several studies of pesticides that cause greater harm at low
  levels than high (are more carcinogenic at lower doses) as well as several
  that indicate greater harm to females than males.
  The later was not revealed until it was discovered that tests were being
  conducted on male rats only as the "complicated reproductive system of the
  female rat confused the results".  Could this be the case with "dioxin"
  generically speaking?